The link to the forecast tool below is provided to Costa to enable viewing of the experimental solar radiation forecasts. The link is for Costa ONLY and should not be provided to other users without consultation with the Bureau (Contact: Luke Shelley ).
Link to this tool will be available until 3 July 2020
NOTE: Operational seasonal climate forecasts for Australia can be publicly viewed via the link below.
Forecasts are available for:
- Solar exposure (W/m2)
- Rainfall (mm/day)
- Maximum temperature (degC)
- Minimum temperature (degC)
The products are EXPERIMENTAL ONLY and do NOT currently form part of the Bureau's standard services in any way. Access to the products is made available for trial purposes only and on the basis that users are fully aware that these products are experimental and that users will not issue these products as real-time forecasts in any way. The forecast products are subject to the Bureau's copyright and disclaimer.
The following conditions apply:
- Products are not official Bureau products, they are prototype products
- Products are only to be used for trial purposes to assess their usefulness and not as an ongoing service
- Products should not appear in newsletters, media, social media or any other public communications
- Products are not operationally supported, they may occasionally be unavailable for periods of up to 2 weeks e.g., due to system upgrades
- The look and feel of products may change at any stage without notice