The link to the forecast tool below is provided to Costa to enable viewing of the experimental solar radiation forecasts. The link is for Costa ONLY and should not be provided to other users without consultation with the Bureau (Contact: David James ).
Link to this tool will be available until 3 July 2020
NOTE: Operational seasonal climate forecasts for Australia can be publicly viewed via the link below.
- Solar exposure (W/m2)
- Rainfall (mm/day)
- Maximum temperature (degC)
- Minimum temperature (degC)
The following conditions apply:
- Products are not official Bureau products, they are prototype products
- Products are only to be used for trial purposes to assess their usefulness and not as an ongoing service
- Products should not appear in newsletters, media, social media or any other public communications
- Products are not operationally supported, they may occasionally be unavailable for periods of up to 2 weeks e.g., due to system upgrades
- The look and feel of products may change at any stage without notice